Monday, February 8, 2010

Just another Manic Monday

I hate Mondays. *sigh* But since its here, I will just deal.

I am working on purging a bunch of my old magazines and stuff that have recipes on them. As well as cookbooks that I never use. That means I will probably enter in some recipes. But if I can find the recipe on the magazine's website, I might just make a post that has links. Typing up a recipe takes a while.

Plus I am doing lots of purging, so I don't want to waste precious non-child time typing up recipes.

I also have to do some cooking to see if I can convert some recipes to freezer meals. Can you tell I have decided cooking is no fun? Well, I have. Maybe I need some more motivation or something. I don't even know if I like the name of this blog. Perhaps I will change it.

***WOW!****
I just realized I almost posted this to our family blog. Oopsies.

Anyway, I am off to pitch some more things...you know until the trash cans are stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment